Friday, December 23, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Ciao Amici!

I don't think I've mentioned yet that J and I will be leaving soon on a trip.  Monday afternoon he and I will be on a place heading towards Italy!

I can't even explain how excited I was when J surprised me with a trip to Italy as a graduation present.  It seemed so surreal to me that we were going until last week when I realized that Italy AND Christmas were only two weeks away!  At that point I still had to shop for both.

Luckily for me I like to be organized for trips so I instantly make a packing list.  However, this doesn't mean I packed yet, in fact I only started to pack today!  Tomorrow and Christmas night we are staying at my parents' house so I have to make sure everything is good to go tomorrow before we head over.

I may not write while we're abroad (can you blame me?), but I have a couple posts queued up for you to read while I"m gone.  When I get back expect to hear all about Venice, Florence, and Rome!

Have a great holiday everyone!

Arrivederci e Buon Natale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment