Now that school is winding down and my summer job begins I am hoping to be back on here a lot more. I'm even hoping to throw a few teaching-related posts in here to mix things up.
Since I made a list last summer (and only accomplished half of the items on that list) of things I wanted to do over my time off, I figured I'd make a new list of things I'd like to accomplish in the next three months.
So here we go:
- Go to a concert with the girls & one with J (already planned for these, LMFAO at the end of June and fun. in August....although I may buy Jason Mraz tickets if I have money around that time)
- Go strawberry picking with mom then maybe learn how to make my own jam and jar some
- Organize my recipe binders and lesson plans binders
- Visit D in Boston
- Make plans to visit my brother in Colorado in the Fall to see a CU game
- Go fishing with J
- Go camping/hiking
- Go kayaking at a different location than our trip last summer
- Finish knitting my remaining projects
- Get picture frames for our Italy pictures
- Reading some educational books
- Read at least 5 fun books this summer
- Go to the zoo
- Get back in running shape
I'm sure I will think of more things to add to this list, but hopefully I will accomplish the things above this summer and use my summer vacation to its fullest extent!